Posted: Apr 24 2014
Mackie SRM 1600W High-Definition Powered Loudspeakers deliver on Mackie’s “Built-Like-A-Tank” SRM legacy in professional-grade all-wood designs with the output, clarity and simplicity you demand. The Mackie SRM 550, SRM 650 and SRM 1850 sub deliver the latest technology in Loud Speaker performance. Coupled with 4 speaker modes, built in feedback destroyer and two independent channels The SRM series represents one of the most versatile speakers on the market.
CASH BACK OFFER!
Now these amazing speakers are even more affordable with the fantastic SRM cashback scheme. When you purchase a SRM550, SRM650 or SRM1850 sub you can apply for $100 cashback per unit.
Buy a single SRM 550 and claim $100!
Buy a pair of SRM 650 and claim back $200!
Buy 2 SRM 550 and 2 SRM1850 subs and claim back $400!
No matter your setup and no matter how many Mackie SRM 550/650 and 1850 you buy,claim $100 back on each unit!
Simply fill out the downloadable claim form and send it back with a copy of your store or online receipt to:
Mackie SRM Cash Back
CMI Music and Audio
36-38 Export Drive
Brooklyn Victoria 3012
Download claim form here
Offer ends 31st August 2014
All claims must be lodged by 30th September 2014
Terms & Conditions
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
20. The Promoter is CMI Music and Audio (ABN 51 005 458 195) 36-38 Export Drive, Brooklyn, Victoria 3012 . Phone: +61 3 9315 2244.
2. Information on how to enter and the offer are part of these Terms and Conditions.
3. The promotion is open to individual Australian residents from 9:00am (AEDST) 14 April 2014 and closes at 11.59pm (AEDST) on 31st August 2014 ("Promotion Period").
4. To be eligible for the corresponding cash back, participants must purchase from an authorised Mackie dealer in Australia during the Promotion Period and submit a claim.
5. Eligible Products Cash Back amount
Mackie SRM550 $100
Mackie SRM650 $100
Mackie SRM1850 $100
6. Only new (not pre-owned) Mackie products will be eligible.
7. Cash back amounts issued are in Australian Dollars inclusive of GST.
8. Claims submission methods:
During the Promotion Period, Eligible Claimants must send a completed “Mackie SRM Cash Back Form” (Claim Form) to the Promoter enclosing a valid tax receipt. The Claim Form can be downloaded and from www.cmi.com.au/srmcashback.
9. Entries can be submitted from 9am (AEDST) 14 April 2013 to 11.59pm (AEDST) 30th September 2014 ("Redemption Period"). Entries received outside of the Redemption Period will be declared void.
10. Failure to produce the proof of Eligible Purchase when requested by the Promoter will result in the invalidation of that claim and the forfeiture of any right to a cash back.
11. Payment methods:
• Cash backs will be paid to the Eligible Claimant named on the claim form within 60 days of CMI verifying the claim by way of receipt and serial number.
• Cash Backs will be paid by cheque sent via post to the address listed on the Claim Form.
• It is the responsibility of the participant to provide correct details. Delays and non-payment of claims that arise as a result of supplying incorrect name or address are the responsibility of the participant to be accepted as a condition of participating in this promotion.
• Cash backs are not transferable or assignable.
12. Eligible Claimants may submit more than one claim provided: (a) only one claim is submitted for each Eligible Purchase; and (b) each claim is submitted separately and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
13. Mackie-branded products, whether new or used, that have been sourced by end-users, distributors or retailers from any source other than through CMI Australia (including ‘grey’, ‘parallel’ or ‘direct’ imports) are not CMI products and therefore would not constitute Eligible Purchases.
14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claimants (including contacting the place of purchase and confirming their purchase) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process.
15. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims may be deemed invalid, although errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
16. No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for late or misdirected claims.
17. The Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) - whether direct, indirect, special or consequential - arising in any way out of the promotion, including (without limitation): (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or gift that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in cash back value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an Eligible Claimant; or (f) use of the cash back.
19. This promotion is governed by the laws of Victoria. The Claimant and Promoter submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria and the Federal Court of Australia and any courts that may hear appeals from those courts about any proceedings in connection with these terms and conditions.