Terms of Service
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Fusion Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Fusion Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Fusion Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Fusion Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd's web site are provided "as is". Fusion Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Fusion Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Fusion Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Fusion Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd's Internet site, even if Fusion Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd or a Fusion Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Fusion Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Fusion Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Fusion Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Fusion Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Fusion Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Fusion Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Fusion Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of NSW without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Terms of Sales
Pricing & Delivery
We keep our overheads down but storing minimal stock and passing on the savings to you but still providing a fast delivery time. In general our orders are processed and shipped within 2 - 5 working days, however stock levels are always checked and advised if there are any delays beyond 7 days before processing your payment.
All prices are AUD and include GST.
Customer Pick Up
Our warehouse is located in Alexandria, Sydney, NSW and customer pick up is available on request.
Primarily warranty covers defects in a product due to faulty materials or workmanship as long as the product is being used for its intended purpose. A product's respective warranty period is from the date of original purchase. To make a claim you will need your Productiongear.com.au Invoice as proof of purchase. Items returned shall be at the expense and risk of the owner whilst in transit.
All products include a 12 month warranty or more if otherwise stated by the manufacture.
All warranty claims are subject to the manufactures terms and conditions.
- Product is faulty or malfunctions on arrival.
- Product is not as described or does not function as described.
- Goods as described above are returned within 7 days in their original packaging.
- No proof of purchase is given.
- The customer simply changes their mind.
- The goods have been damaged after purchase or malfunction clearly due to operator error.
- The customer has voided the manufactures warranty.
- The goods are not in a re-sellable condition.
Times & Contact
Our phones and email are attended to Monday to Friday 10AM - 6PM Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT +10).
Contact us on 1300 665 474 Australia wide or shop(at)productiongear.com.au
www.productiongear.com.au is owned and operated by;
Fusion Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd
ABN: 88 124 960 470
1300 664 575