Blackmagic SmartView 4K - new!
Professional Audio, Visual and Stage Lighting Equipment For Sale
Productiongear.com.au is an Australian based online Lighting, Audio, Visual store with the goal of supplying the event production and entertainment industry with quality sales at great prices. We supply professional audio, video and lighting equipment purchased from industry leading brands.
Pricing & Delivery
We keep our overheads down but storing minimal stock and passing on the savings to you but still providing a fast delivery time. In general our orders are processed and shipped within 2 - 5 working days, however stock levels are always checked and advised if there are any delays beyond 7 days.
Please note that for most items we do not hold stock and the goods will be shipped in from our suppliers as required and is subject to the availability of the suppliers stock.
All prices are AUD and include GST.
Delivery options will be available at checkout and are weight based for Australian Domestic deliveries. Prices may vary depending on your location.
Standard Shipping starts at $10 and scales depending on your location and total weight of order.
For a shipping quote please add your desired items into the shopping cart and proceed to check out. Shipping options will be displayed before payment.
Customer Pick Up
Our warehouse is located in Artarmon, Sydney, NSW and customer pick up is available on request. Please note that this is by appointment only.
Please note that all sales are final. We do not accept returns due to change of mind. Where exchanges are accepted all products need to remain in original condition in unopened packaging. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Primarily warranty covers defects in a product due to faulty materials or workmanship as long as the product is being used for its intended purpose. A product's respective warranty period is from the date of original purchase. To make a claim you will need your Productiongear.com.au Invoice as proof of purchase. Items returned shall be at the expense and risk of the owner whilst in transit.
Times & Contact
Our phones and email are attended to Monday to Friday 9.30AM - 5PM Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT +10) however for any sales stock enquiries we recommend contacting us via email as we often need to check with our suppliers first.
Contact us on 02 9037 4175 Australia wide or shop(at)productiongear.com.au
ProductionGear.com.au is owned and operated by Fusion Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 88 124 960 470
PO Box 664, Broadway, NSW 2007
SmartView 4K is the world’s first full resolution rack mount Ultra HD broadcast monitor with 12G-SDI for native display of up to 2160p60. You get a professional broadcast monitor that supports the latest Ultra HD resolutions, plus automatically switches to SD and HD-SDI formats using high quality Teranex processing for a clean and professional display. The machined metal design includes a built in control panel for using features such as the built in 3D LUTs, H/V delay, blue only, zoom, focus peaking, customizable frame markers and more, either from the front panel or via external Ethernet! SmartView 4K supports VESA mounting so you can install on articulated monitor arms or rack mounting.
The world’s first full resolution Ultra HD broadcast monitor with multi rate 12G-SDI, an extremely bright display with wide viewing angle, plus advanced broadcast features like 3D LUT support, H/V delay, blue only, adjustable frame guides and more! SmartView 4K is compatible with all SD, HD and Ultra HD formats up to 2160p60. With both AC and DC power connections, SmartView 4K can be used in broadcast studios or on set.
- Professional Monitoring - Broadcast quality SD, HD and Ultra HD monitoring!
- Elegant Design - Machined metal design that’s built to last!
- Extremely High Resolution - Full resolution allows you to see every pixel in an Ultra HD image! Now you can install the perfect future proof monitoring solution because SmartView 4K will handle monitoring from all your SD, HD-SDI, 3G-SDI, 6G-SDI and 12G-SDI sources.
- Local and Remote Control - Control all your monitors from a central location
- Broadcast Features - SmartView 4K includes features that let you monitor all technical aspects of your images. With the H/V delay feature, you can shift the image to the left and down selectively or at the same time, so you can monitor data and information in the SDI blanking.
- Advanced Connections - Connect via regular SDI or via optional optical fiber!
- Ethernet Remote Control - Change all settings from your Mac or Windows computer!