High End Systems
High End Full Boar 4 Lighting Console
Professional Audio, Visual and Stage Lighting Equipment For Sale
Productiongear.com.au is an Australian based online Lighting, Audio, Visual store with the goal of supplying the event production and entertainment industry with quality sales at great prices. We supply professional audio, video and lighting equipment purchased from industry leading brands.
Pricing & Delivery
We keep our overheads down but storing minimal stock and passing on the savings to you but still providing a fast delivery time. In general our orders are processed and shipped within 2 - 5 working days, however stock levels are always checked and advised if there are any delays beyond 7 days.
Please note that for most items we do not hold stock and the goods will be shipped in from our suppliers as required and is subject to the availability of the suppliers stock.
All prices are AUD and include GST.
Delivery options will be available at checkout and are weight based for Australian Domestic deliveries. Prices may vary depending on your location.
Standard Shipping starts at $10 and scales depending on your location and total weight of order.
For a shipping quote please add your desired items into the shopping cart and proceed to check out. Shipping options will be displayed before payment.
Customer Pick Up
Our warehouse is located in Artarmon, Sydney, NSW and customer pick up is available on request. Please note that this is by appointment only.
Please note that all sales are final. We do not accept returns due to change of mind. Where exchanges are accepted all products need to remain in original condition in unopened packaging. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Primarily warranty covers defects in a product due to faulty materials or workmanship as long as the product is being used for its intended purpose. A product's respective warranty period is from the date of original purchase. To make a claim you will need your Productiongear.com.au Invoice as proof of purchase. Items returned shall be at the expense and risk of the owner whilst in transit.
Times & Contact
Our phones and email are attended to Monday to Friday 9.30AM - 5PM Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT +10) however for any sales stock enquiries we recommend contacting us via email as we often need to check with our suppliers first.
Contact us on 02 9037 4175 Australia wide or shop(at)productiongear.com.au
ProductionGear.com.au is owned and operated by Fusion Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 88 124 960 470
PO Box 664, Broadway, NSW 2007
Roadhog Full Boar 4 Lighting Console
A console capable of delivering everything from a local theatre show to a stadium gig! All the power of the Hog 4 in a more compact package, with sleek lines, raked screens and familiar layout. Like it's predecessor it allows for total expansion enabling you to create, manage, edit and playback all types of shows. The Full Boar 4 comes packed with the latest hardware features - 10 point multi touch, motorized faders, solid state HDD to name a few.
- Robust Hog 4 Operating Software
- Unlimited number of simultaneous crossfades
- Two internal 15.6-inch wide screen touchscreens with 10 point multi touch
- Two external monitors or touchscreens supported*
- Five encoders for an expanded wheelset
- Twelve LCD User Keys
- Tri Axis backlit trackball, with rotary encoder for the third axis and four configurable buttons for cursor and position control
- Ten motorized playback faders
- One motorized Grand Master
- Four fixed universes of DMX 512 and up to 12 universes of DMX 512 over ArtNet or sACN
- Hog-Net Ethernet connector
- Fixture-Net Ethernet connector
- Internal Solid State Hard disk drive
- Five USB ports for Wholehog wings and external touchscreens
- Desklights, feedback LEDs, and integrated worklight all dimmable
- Auto-ranging mains input (90-250VAC)
- Light Converse Visualizer dongle included
- Dust cover included
- Custom road case included
- Unlimited number of DMX channels via Ethernet DPs
- Unlimited number of Art-Net and E1.3.1 (sACN) universes via Ethernet DPs
- Onboard MIDI Input and Output, MIDI Show Control and MIDI Time Code and LTC input
- Multiple LTC inputs via multiple SMPTE/ LTC USB Widgets
- Connectivity with many visualizers via Ethernet
- Wired and wireless networking ability with multiple Wholehog console systems
- Remote Focus capabilities when networked with a tablet PC running Hog 4PC software
- Supports USB Playback and Expansion Wings
- 35.49" (901.19mm) wide
- by 22.65" (575.36mm) deep
- by 9.62" (244.34mm) high
- Weight: 45 lbs (20.41 kg)
* Note: The Full Boar 4's DVI-D monitor connections do not support analog output to VGA displays such as those featured on the older Full Boar 3 playback and programming wings. A DVI-D to VGA adaptor will be needed in these cases.