Jands 4Pak D
Professional Audio, Visual and Stage Lighting Equipment For Sale
Productiongear.com.au is an Australian based online Lighting, Audio, Visual store with the goal of supplying the event production and entertainment industry with quality sales at great prices. We supply professional audio, video and lighting equipment purchased from industry leading brands.
Pricing & Delivery
We keep our overheads down but storing minimal stock and passing on the savings to you but still providing a fast delivery time. In general our orders are processed and shipped within 2 - 5 working days, however stock levels are always checked and advised if there are any delays beyond 7 days.
Please note that for most items we do not hold stock and the goods will be shipped in from our suppliers as required and is subject to the availability of the suppliers stock.
All prices are AUD and include GST.
Delivery options will be available at checkout and are weight based for Australian Domestic deliveries. Prices may vary depending on your location.
Standard Shipping starts at $10 and scales depending on your location and total weight of order.
For a shipping quote please add your desired items into the shopping cart and proceed to check out. Shipping options will be displayed before payment.
Customer Pick Up
Our warehouse is located in Artarmon, Sydney, NSW and customer pick up is available on request. Please note that this is by appointment only.
Please note that all sales are final. We do not accept returns due to change of mind. Where exchanges are accepted all products need to remain in original condition in unopened packaging. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Primarily warranty covers defects in a product due to faulty materials or workmanship as long as the product is being used for its intended purpose. A product's respective warranty period is from the date of original purchase. To make a claim you will need your Productiongear.com.au Invoice as proof of purchase. Items returned shall be at the expense and risk of the owner whilst in transit.
Times & Contact
Our phones and email are attended to Monday to Friday 9.30AM - 5PM Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT +10) however for any sales stock enquiries we recommend contacting us via email as we often need to check with our suppliers first.
Contact us on 02 9037 4175 Australia wide or shop(at)productiongear.com.au
ProductionGear.com.au is owned and operated by Fusion Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 88 124 960 470
PO Box 664, Broadway, NSW 2007
The Jands 4PAK-D integrates an enhanced four channel multi-scene/chaser control desk, dimmer and interconnecting cables into a single, easy to use economical unit. Additionally a DMX-512 input allows the 4Pak-D to be used as a slave dimmer from an external DMX control source.
The 4PAK-D is suitable for use in a variety of situations including stage lighting for schools, bands and theatre groups, effects switching for mobile applications and the control of shop window, foyer, or trade show displays. A built-in microphone enables the chaser to be triggered from ambient audio with no external connections.
The 4PAK-D comes with a captive supply cable and overcurrent circuit breaker. Each channel is rated for the full breaker current.
- Four (4) identical control channels may be controlled via the front panel or remotely by DMX
- A fader and flash button per channel for manual control
- A mimic LED per channel provides visual indication of each channel‰۪s output at all times
- High brightness LED display
- Easy to use menu-based setup
- Predefined and user programmable chases
- User programmable scenes
- ANSI E1.11-2004 DMX-512-A digital control input
- ANSI E1.20-2006 RDM compliant
- "Signal" LED for DMX signal indication
- Link capability for expanded operation
- Four (4) output circuits set for linear relationship between the control input and output power
- Opto-fired high current Triac output devices
- Master over-current thermal-magnetic circuit breaker
- Supplied complete with captive 1.7m lead and plug
- Connections to the lights are made via four (4) standard outlets on the back panel
- Durable polyester front panel decal
- Integral carry handle