Mackie PROFX22 - 22-CH Pro Effects Mixer W/USB
Professional Audio, Visual and Stage Lighting Equipment For Sale
Productiongear.com.au is an Australian based online Lighting, Audio, Visual store with the goal of supplying the event production and entertainment industry with quality sales at great prices. We supply professional audio, video and lighting equipment purchased from industry leading brands.
Pricing & Delivery
We keep our overheads down but storing minimal stock and passing on the savings to you but still providing a fast delivery time. In general our orders are processed and shipped within 2 - 5 working days, however stock levels are always checked and advised if there are any delays beyond 7 days.
Please note that for most items we do not hold stock and the goods will be shipped in from our suppliers as required and is subject to the availability of the suppliers stock.
All prices are AUD and include GST.
Delivery options will be available at checkout and are weight based for Australian Domestic deliveries. Prices may vary depending on your location.
Standard Shipping starts at $10 and scales depending on your location and total weight of order.
For a shipping quote please add your desired items into the shopping cart and proceed to check out. Shipping options will be displayed before payment.
Customer Pick Up
Our warehouse is located in Artarmon, Sydney, NSW and customer pick up is available on request. Please note that this is by appointment only.
Please note that all sales are final. We do not accept returns due to change of mind. Where exchanges are accepted all products need to remain in original condition in unopened packaging. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Primarily warranty covers defects in a product due to faulty materials or workmanship as long as the product is being used for its intended purpose. A product's respective warranty period is from the date of original purchase. To make a claim you will need your Productiongear.com.au Invoice as proof of purchase. Items returned shall be at the expense and risk of the owner whilst in transit.
Times & Contact
Our phones and email are attended to Monday to Friday 9.30AM - 5PM Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT +10) however for any sales stock enquiries we recommend contacting us via email as we often need to check with our suppliers first.
Contact us on 02 9037 4175 Australia wide or shop(at)productiongear.com.au
ProductionGear.com.au is owned and operated by Fusion Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 88 124 960 470
PO Box 664, Broadway, NSW 2007
Mackie 22-CH Pro Effects Audio Console
The ProFX22 is the clear solution for any medium/large venue that needs great sound, but doesn't have the budget or space for tons of outboard gear. To lose the rack, tools like compression and graphic EQ are crucial. The ProFX22 has everything needed to make your gig sound great and all the necessary channels to rock a large band. Plus, USB I/O lets you record the show or stream music straight from a laptop. The Pro in ProFX stands for Pro. Professional tools, rugged build quality, space-saving footprint everything you need.
The ProFX22 is loaded with 16 Mackie low-noise mic preamps, 3-band EQ, integrated Gig-Ready effects, precision 7-band GEQ and more. It has all the right tools, each and everyone designed to sound great. Plus, everything is housed in an ultra-tough enclosure with additional impact-resistant sidecheeks, protecting your investment from the rigors of the road.
- Professional 22-channel 4-bus mixer with onboard effects and USB I/O
- 16 low-noise, high-headroom Mackie mic preamps with +50dB gain range
- Dedicated inline compression for critical inputs (ch. 11-14)
- 32-bit RMFX processor with 16 Gig-Ready reverbs, choruses and delays
- Precision 7-band graphic EQ for tuning mains and monitors
- USB I/O for recording shows and music playback via Mac or PC
- Stream subgroups 1-2 or main L/R to your computer for recording
- Stereo USB/tape I/O with input level control to main
- Convenient USB return to stereo channel for implementation of EQ, auxes and more
- 3-band EQ with sweepable midrange on mono channels
- 22 high-headroom line inputs (14 mono, 4 stereo)
- Individual channel mute switches and overload (OL) indicators
- 18dB/octave 100Hz low cut filters on all mic channels
- Inserts on mono mic/line channels (ch. 1-10) for connecting outboard processors
- 60mm faders for input channels, subgroups and mains
- 48V phantom power with LED for use with condenser mics
- FX mute button also controllable via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
- Control room / headphone outputs with rotary level control
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced inch main outputs
- Rugged steel chassis
- Switching multi-voltage power supply for worldwide use
- Includes Tracktion 3 Music Production Software for Mac or PC