Matrox MXO (Mac only)
Professional Audio, Visual and Stage Lighting Equipment For Sale
Productiongear.com.au is an Australian based online Lighting, Audio, Visual store with the goal of supplying the event production and entertainment industry with quality sales at great prices. We supply professional audio, video and lighting equipment purchased from industry leading brands.
Pricing & Delivery
We keep our overheads down but storing minimal stock and passing on the savings to you but still providing a fast delivery time. In general our orders are processed and shipped within 2 - 5 working days, however stock levels are always checked and advised if there are any delays beyond 7 days.
Please note that for most items we do not hold stock and the goods will be shipped in from our suppliers as required and is subject to the availability of the suppliers stock.
All prices are AUD and include GST.
Delivery options will be available at checkout and are weight based for Australian Domestic deliveries. Prices may vary depending on your location.
Standard Shipping starts at $10 and scales depending on your location and total weight of order.
For a shipping quote please add your desired items into the shopping cart and proceed to check out. Shipping options will be displayed before payment.
Customer Pick Up
Our warehouse is located in Artarmon, Sydney, NSW and customer pick up is available on request. Please note that this is by appointment only.
Please note that all sales are final. We do not accept returns due to change of mind. Where exchanges are accepted all products need to remain in original condition in unopened packaging. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Primarily warranty covers defects in a product due to faulty materials or workmanship as long as the product is being used for its intended purpose. A product's respective warranty period is from the date of original purchase. To make a claim you will need your Productiongear.com.au Invoice as proof of purchase. Items returned shall be at the expense and risk of the owner whilst in transit.
Times & Contact
Our phones and email are attended to Monday to Friday 9.30AM - 5PM Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT +10) however for any sales stock enquiries we recommend contacting us via email as we often need to check with our suppliers first.
Contact us on 02 9037 4175 Australia wide or shop(at)productiongear.com.au
ProductionGear.com.au is owned and operated by Fusion Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 88 124 960 470
PO Box 664, Broadway, NSW 2007
External DVI to Broadcast Video Output Box
The MXO External HD and SD Video Output for Mac from Matrox is an external video device that connects to your Macintosh computer. The MXO allows you to output broadcast-quality HD and SD SDI video using one of your computer's DVI video output ports. You have the option of outputting HD SDI video with embedded audio and simultaneous analog audio using component HD output, SD SDI video with embedded audio and simultaneous analog audio using component SD output or SD SDI video with embedded audio and simultaneous Y/C and composite output. This gives you a wealth of options in outputting your video from your computer, making this external and portable device a great choice for any Mac user who requires broadcast-quality video output.
Dimensions (WxHxD) 6.35 x 1.75 x 4.5" (16.1 x 4.4 x 11.4 cm)
- DVI to Broadcast
- The MXO lets you output video through your Mac's digital DVI connection and convert to HD or SD SDI video suitable for broadcast. The flicker free video can feature up to 8 channels of embedded SDI audio. The MXO features connections for HD/SD SDI, HD/SD analog component, Y/C and composite video connections.
- Portable and Hot Swappable
- The MXO is easily portable and hot swappable. This allows you to move it from one computer to another without having to power the computers down, making it easy to move it from one computer to another.
- Final Cut Pro Workflow Enhancements
- The MXO features several workflow enhancements for Final Cut Pro and other QuickTime-based applications. These include DVI output frame to broadcast-quality conversion, artifact elimination and gamma correction, hardware accelerated video output and realtime downscaling of HD video to SD.