Phonic AM-844DUSB MIXER 8 MIC 4 STEREO CHAN USB INTERFACE - new!
Professional Audio, Visual and Stage Lighting Equipment For Sale
Productiongear.com.au is an Australian based online Lighting, Audio, Visual store with the goal of supplying the event production and entertainment industry with quality sales at great prices. We supply professional audio, video and lighting equipment purchased from industry leading brands.
Pricing & Delivery
We keep our overheads down but storing minimal stock and passing on the savings to you but still providing a fast delivery time. In general our orders are processed and shipped within 2 - 5 working days, however stock levels are always checked and advised if there are any delays beyond 7 days.
Please note that for most items we do not hold stock and the goods will be shipped in from our suppliers as required and is subject to the availability of the suppliers stock.
All prices are AUD and include GST.
Delivery options will be available at checkout and are weight based for Australian Domestic deliveries. Prices may vary depending on your location.
Standard Shipping starts at $10 and scales depending on your location and total weight of order.
For a shipping quote please add your desired items into the shopping cart and proceed to check out. Shipping options will be displayed before payment.
Customer Pick Up
Our warehouse is located in Artarmon, Sydney, NSW and customer pick up is available on request. Please note that this is by appointment only.
Please note that all sales are final. We do not accept returns due to change of mind. Where exchanges are accepted all products need to remain in original condition in unopened packaging. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Primarily warranty covers defects in a product due to faulty materials or workmanship as long as the product is being used for its intended purpose. A product's respective warranty period is from the date of original purchase. To make a claim you will need your Productiongear.com.au Invoice as proof of purchase. Items returned shall be at the expense and risk of the owner whilst in transit.
Times & Contact
Our phones and email are attended to Monday to Friday 9.30AM - 5PM Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT +10) however for any sales stock enquiries we recommend contacting us via email as we often need to check with our suppliers first.
Contact us on 02 9037 4175 Australia wide or shop(at)productiongear.com.au
ProductionGear.com.au is owned and operated by Fusion Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 88 124 960 470
PO Box 664, Broadway, NSW 2007
In this digital age, the ability to record each and every thing you do is a valuable commodity. Whether it's a quick and dirty demo, a shiny new live recording or just some quick licks you've come up with on the fly, recording has never been as easy as it is with an AM USB mixer. The AM442D USB, AM642D USB and AM844D USB are new members of the AM family of mixing consoles, exhibiting the same awesome features and classic analog feel that these units display, but with a few fantastic additions. A stereo USB recording interface makes the unit perfect for recording live events, practice sessions, studio jams and so on, without the headache that comes with complex recording setups. In addition to this, a versatile compressor function has also been built right into mono channels for smoothing out vocals and drums. With just an AM USB mixer, a modern computer and a tiny bit of talent, you'll be making quality recordings in no time! Minimum Requirements???
- Microsoft® Windows® XP SP3 / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 (x84 and x64)
- Available USB 2.0 port
- At least Core 2 Duo processor or equivalent AMD Athlon processor
- Motherboard with Intel or VIA chipset
- 5400 RPM or faster hard disk drive (7200 RPM or faster with 8 MB cache recommended)
- 1 GB or more of RAM (2 GB recommended)
- OS X 10.3.5 or later
- Available USB 2.0 port
- G4 or newer processor
- 1 GB or more of RAM
- 8 Mic/Line mono channels with direct outs, 3-band EQ and compressor
- 4 stereo channels (two with Mic input)
- 10 Mic preamps total
- Stereo USB interface for PC or Mac recording
- Direct Outputs for Multitrack recording
- 3 band EQ with swept mid range plus low cut on each mono channel
- 18dB/oct, 75Hz Low Cut Filter on each mic channels
- 4 AUX Sends, AUX 1 & 2 with Pre/Post selector
- 32/40-bit digital stereo effect processor with 16 programs
- 4 stereo AUX Returns
- Solo selector on each input channel
- CTRL RM Phones with multi input source matrix selector
- 8 Subgroups with Fader control and L-R assign buttons
- Record Output
- 2T return with control level and TO MAIN L/R assign button
- Built-in switching power supply with universal connector, 100-240VAC, 50/60Hz
- 12V XLR Connector for gooseneck lamp
- Solo switch selector for AUX Returns