Phonic Summit Digital Mixing Console
Professional Audio, Visual and Stage Lighting Equipment For Sale
Productiongear.com.au is an Australian based online Lighting, Audio, Visual store with the goal of supplying the event production and entertainment industry with quality sales at great prices. We supply professional audio, video and lighting equipment purchased from industry leading brands.
Pricing & Delivery
We keep our overheads down but storing minimal stock and passing on the savings to you but still providing a fast delivery time. In general our orders are processed and shipped within 2 - 5 working days, however stock levels are always checked and advised if there are any delays beyond 7 days.
Please note that for most items we do not hold stock and the goods will be shipped in from our suppliers as required and is subject to the availability of the suppliers stock.
All prices are AUD and include GST.
Delivery options will be available at checkout and are weight based for Australian Domestic deliveries. Prices may vary depending on your location.
Standard Shipping starts at $10 and scales depending on your location and total weight of order.
For a shipping quote please add your desired items into the shopping cart and proceed to check out. Shipping options will be displayed before payment.
Customer Pick Up
Our warehouse is located in Artarmon, Sydney, NSW and customer pick up is available on request. Please note that this is by appointment only.
Please note that all sales are final. We do not accept returns due to change of mind. Where exchanges are accepted all products need to remain in original condition in unopened packaging. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Primarily warranty covers defects in a product due to faulty materials or workmanship as long as the product is being used for its intended purpose. A product's respective warranty period is from the date of original purchase. To make a claim you will need your Productiongear.com.au Invoice as proof of purchase. Items returned shall be at the expense and risk of the owner whilst in transit.
Times & Contact
Our phones and email are attended to Monday to Friday 9.30AM - 5PM Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT +10) however for any sales stock enquiries we recommend contacting us via email as we often need to check with our suppliers first.
Contact us on 02 9037 4175 Australia wide or shop(at)productiongear.com.au
ProductionGear.com.au is owned and operated by Fusion Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 88 124 960 470
PO Box 664, Broadway, NSW 2007
16 Input 8 Bus Digital Mixing Console with Color Touch Screen
Phonic Digital Mixer is an advance digital mixer with the usability of an analog console. On the surface, the Phonic Digital Mixer is a 16 input channel mixer with a set of XLR and 1/4" inputs per channel. The unit also has flexible output possibilities through 1/4" multi outputs, and XLR main and control room outputs. But the Phonic Digital Mixer offers so much more than mere inputs and outputs! The Phonic Digital Mixer packs an entire studio worth of gear into a small, compact system. Delay, EQ and dynamics are found on all input and output channels, so there is no need to waste money on external processors. Digital AES/EBU inputs and outputs are included, which allow for expanding the scope of your system by connecting it to external digital consoles. With built-in EQs, dynamics, delays, digital effects, signal generator, and meter bridge, the Phonic Digital Mixer is not your run-of-the-mill mixer. It is powerful enough to suit multiple applications -- as a live sound reinforcement mixer, a stage and in ear monitor mixer or for producing professional studio recordings.
- 16 mono mic/line with insert points and grouped phantom power
- Internal digital sampling rate up to 96 kHz in 24-bit resolution
- Compact design achieved through 16 faders encompassing three layers (Channel, AUX/Group, Multi)
- 17 ultra-smooth 100 mm motorized faders arranged in a familiar analog mixer arrangement
- High quality GUI interface onboard accessed through a full-color touch-screen
- 4-band parametric EQs can be found on all input channels, multi outputs and main outputs
- Digital AES/EBU input and output
- Eight balanced 1/4" phone jack 'multi' outputs
- 8 AUX and 8 Group buses assignable to "multi" outputs
- Two professional quality stereo digital EFX processors assignable to input channels and AUX buses
- 25 dynamic processors available on input channels, "multi" outputs and main mix
- Save and instantly recall scenes at the touch of a button
- Stereo headphone mix with independent level control
- Processing accomplished through a high quality 40-bit floating point digital signal processor
- Optional FireWire & USB 2.0 expansion card (16-in, 16-out) for multi-track recording
- FireWire & USB card compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7 and Mac OSX operating systems