Sennheiser EM 2050 Wireless Microphone Receiver
Professional Audio, Visual and Stage Lighting Equipment For Sale
Productiongear.com.au is an Australian based online Lighting, Audio, Visual store with the goal of supplying the event production and entertainment industry with quality sales at great prices. We supply professional audio, video and lighting equipment purchased from industry leading brands.
Pricing & Delivery
We keep our overheads down but storing minimal stock and passing on the savings to you but still providing a fast delivery time. In general our orders are processed and shipped within 2 - 5 working days, however stock levels are always checked and advised if there are any delays beyond 7 days.
Please note that for most items we do not hold stock and the goods will be shipped in from our suppliers as required and is subject to the availability of the suppliers stock.
All prices are AUD and include GST.
Delivery options will be available at checkout and are weight based for Australian Domestic deliveries. Prices may vary depending on your location.
Standard Shipping starts at $10 and scales depending on your location and total weight of order.
For a shipping quote please add your desired items into the shopping cart and proceed to check out. Shipping options will be displayed before payment.
Customer Pick Up
Our warehouse is located in Artarmon, Sydney, NSW and customer pick up is available on request. Please note that this is by appointment only.
Please note that all sales are final. We do not accept returns due to change of mind. Where exchanges are accepted all products need to remain in original condition in unopened packaging. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Primarily warranty covers defects in a product due to faulty materials or workmanship as long as the product is being used for its intended purpose. A product's respective warranty period is from the date of original purchase. To make a claim you will need your Productiongear.com.au Invoice as proof of purchase. Items returned shall be at the expense and risk of the owner whilst in transit.
Times & Contact
Our phones and email are attended to Monday to Friday 9.30AM - 5PM Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT +10) however for any sales stock enquiries we recommend contacting us via email as we often need to check with our suppliers first.
Contact us on 02 9037 4175 Australia wide or shop(at)productiongear.com.au
ProductionGear.com.au is owned and operated by Fusion Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 88 124 960 470
PO Box 664, Broadway, NSW 2007
Sennheiser EM 2050 Twin Microphone Receiver
Equipped with the same features as EM 2000 but designed as a twin receiver, EM 2050 makes it possible for the RF signal to be looped through with the help of an integrated active splitter. With this design, you can set up systems with up to 16 channels without using external splitters. An integrated equalizer and guitar tuning device complete the package.
- Rugged 19" all-metal housing with integrated power supply unit
- Up to 3000 frequencies in up to 75 MHz switching bandwidth
- 20 fixed frequency bands with up to 64 compatible presets
- 6 banks each with up to 64 tunable channels
- True diversity technology for best reception quality
- Integrated antenna splitter for cascading up to 8 devices without using additional splitters
- Pilot tone squelch for interference-free operation
- Scan feature within the channel band system
- Continuous scanning together with Sennheiser‰۪s Wireless Systems Manager
- Frequency setting in 25 kHz steps
- Squelch setting always visible on the display
- Antenna cables for active antenna supply
- Transformer-balanced audio outputs
- HDX noise reduction system with signal-to-noise ratio less than 120 dB(A)
- Ethernet for connecting to a PC
- Monitoring and control using Sennheiser WSM PC software
- User-friendly menu interface with two-color backlit graphic display (red as a warning)
- Transmitters can be configured from the receiver menu
- Transmitters can be synchronized over the infrared interface
- 4 selectable equalizer presets
- Soundcheck mode for monitoring transmission conditions
- Adjustable headphone connection
- 1 EM 2050 stationary twin receiver
- 3 mains cables (EU, UK, and US)
- 2 rod antennas
- 4 self-adhesive device feet
- 1 instruction manual
- 1 supplementary frequency sheet
- 1 supplementary RF power sheet