Sennheiser ew165 G3 Wireless Vocal Mic
Professional Audio, Visual and Stage Lighting Equipment For Sale
Productiongear.com.au is an Australian based online Lighting, Audio, Visual store with the goal of supplying the event production and entertainment industry with quality sales at great prices. We supply professional audio, video and lighting equipment purchased from industry leading brands.
Pricing & Delivery
We keep our overheads down but storing minimal stock and passing on the savings to you but still providing a fast delivery time. In general our orders are processed and shipped within 2 - 5 working days, however stock levels are always checked and advised if there are any delays beyond 7 days.
Please note that for most items we do not hold stock and the goods will be shipped in from our suppliers as required and is subject to the availability of the suppliers stock.
All prices are AUD and include GST.
Delivery options will be available at checkout and are weight based for Australian Domestic deliveries. Prices may vary depending on your location.
Standard Shipping starts at $10 and scales depending on your location and total weight of order.
For a shipping quote please add your desired items into the shopping cart and proceed to check out. Shipping options will be displayed before payment.
Customer Pick Up
Our warehouse is located in Artarmon, Sydney, NSW and customer pick up is available on request. Please note that this is by appointment only.
Please note that all sales are final. We do not accept returns due to change of mind. Where exchanges are accepted all products need to remain in original condition in unopened packaging. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Primarily warranty covers defects in a product due to faulty materials or workmanship as long as the product is being used for its intended purpose. A product's respective warranty period is from the date of original purchase. To make a claim you will need your Productiongear.com.au Invoice as proof of purchase. Items returned shall be at the expense and risk of the owner whilst in transit.
Times & Contact
Our phones and email are attended to Monday to Friday 9.30AM - 5PM Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT +10) however for any sales stock enquiries we recommend contacting us via email as we often need to check with our suppliers first.
Contact us on 02 9037 4175 Australia wide or shop(at)productiongear.com.au
ProductionGear.com.au is owned and operated by Fusion Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 88 124 960 470
PO Box 664, Broadway, NSW 2007
Sennheiser Evolution Wireless 165 G3 Condenser Stage Microphone
Condenser microphone technology designed for the stage: This system's microphone capsule is based on the well-known evolution e 865 condenser. With a wide frequency response and high sensitivity, this is the elite handheld model in the G3 100 series. With excellent sound and simple operation, this system delivers all the emotion and passion of the performer directly to the audience - without making any compromises.
- Sturdy metal housing (transmitter and receiver
- 42 MHz bandwidth: 1680 tunable UHF frequencies for interference-free reception
- Enhanced frequency bank system with up to 12 compatible frequencies
- High-quality true diversity reception
- Pilot tone squelch for eliminating RF interference when transmitter is turned off
- Automatic frequency scan feature searches for available frequencies
- Enhanced AF frequency range
- Increased range for audio sensitivity
- Wireless synchronization of transmitters via infrared interface
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display (transmitter and receiver)
- Auto-Lock function avoids accidental changing of settings
- HDX compander for crystal-clear sound
- Transmitter feature battery indicatation in 4 steps, also shown on receiver display
- Handheld transmitter with easy-exchangeable microphone modules from evolution series
- Integrated Equalizer and Soundcheck mode
- Contacts for recharging BA 2015 accupack directly in the transmitter
- Wide range of accessories adapts the system to any requirement
- 1 EM 100 G3 rack-mount receiver
- 1 SKM 100-865 G3 handheld transmitter (condenser, super-cardioid)
- 1 MZQ 1 microphone clip
- 1 NT 2 power supply unit
- 2 antennas
- 2 stacking elements
- 2 AA batteries
- Operating instructions