TASCAM DR-22WL PORTABLE DIGITAL RECORDER - new!
Professional Audio, Visual and Stage Lighting Equipment For Sale
Productiongear.com.au is an Australian based online Lighting, Audio, Visual store with the goal of supplying the event production and entertainment industry with quality sales at great prices. We supply professional audio, video and lighting equipment purchased from industry leading brands.
Pricing & Delivery
We keep our overheads down but storing minimal stock and passing on the savings to you but still providing a fast delivery time. In general our orders are processed and shipped within 2 - 5 working days, however stock levels are always checked and advised if there are any delays beyond 7 days.
Please note that for most items we do not hold stock and the goods will be shipped in from our suppliers as required and is subject to the availability of the suppliers stock.
All prices are AUD and include GST.
Delivery options will be available at checkout and are weight based for Australian Domestic deliveries. Prices may vary depending on your location.
Standard Shipping starts at $10 and scales depending on your location and total weight of order.
For a shipping quote please add your desired items into the shopping cart and proceed to check out. Shipping options will be displayed before payment.
Customer Pick Up
Our warehouse is located in Artarmon, Sydney, NSW and customer pick up is available on request. Please note that this is by appointment only.
Please note that all sales are final. We do not accept returns due to change of mind. Where exchanges are accepted all products need to remain in original condition in unopened packaging. We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee.
Primarily warranty covers defects in a product due to faulty materials or workmanship as long as the product is being used for its intended purpose. A product's respective warranty period is from the date of original purchase. To make a claim you will need your Productiongear.com.au Invoice as proof of purchase. Items returned shall be at the expense and risk of the owner whilst in transit.
Times & Contact
Our phones and email are attended to Monday to Friday 9.30AM - 5PM Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT +10) however for any sales stock enquiries we recommend contacting us via email as we often need to check with our suppliers first.
Contact us on 02 9037 4175 Australia wide or shop(at)productiongear.com.au
ProductionGear.com.au is owned and operated by Fusion Entertainment Australia Pty Ltd, ABN 88 124 960 470
PO Box 664, Broadway, NSW 2007
The groundbreaking DR-22WL from TASCAM is the first portable recorder to include Wi-Fi for transport control, file transfer, and audio streaming to your smartphone or PC. Other innovations like the new Scene Dial make it easier than ever to capture great-sounding recordings and share them online. A set of stereo condenser microphones is arranged in true XY pattern for ideal stereo imaging. The eight-position Scene Dial selects recording settings for typical situations, or can be set to full manual for greater control.
- Supported WAV recording formats: 44.1k/48k/96kHz, 16/24bit, WAV/BWF
- Supported MP3 recording format: 44.1k/48kkHZ, 32k to 320kbps, MP3
- Recording media: microSD/SDHC/SDXC card (up to 128GB SDXC card)
- Cardioid stereo condenser microphones fixed in X-Y position
- High sound pressure design captures levels up to 120dB SPL
- PGA (programmable gain amplifier) and Cirrus Logic CS42L52 audio codec for low-noise, high-performance audio recording
- Scene Dial Presets for instant setup of common recording applications
- Remote control, file transfer and streaming playback using 2.4GHz Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi connects directly to smartphone without a router
- Full remote control using the free TASCAM app for iOS and Android
- Recorded audio can be posted directly to SoundCloud using the TASCAM DR Control app.
- Dual format recording function allows simultaneous recording of both WAV and MP3 files
- Automatic level optimization functions (Peak Reduction & Limiter)
- Low-cut filter with four selectable frequencies (40/80/120/220Hz)
- Pre-recording buffer records up to 2 seconds prior to starting recording
- Automatic track increment function that can be set according to the application (level, elapsed time or manual)
- Auto recording function that can detect the sound input signal level and automatically start recording
- Automatic mark function that adds marks according to set conditions (peak detection or manual)
- Speed change (VSA) function for adjusting the speed from 0.5 to 2.0 times (in 0.1 increments)
- A-B Loop playback function ideal for practicing music
- Automatic division function that divides files at marks (manual division also possible)
- Reverb effect for vocal and instrument resonance
- Automatic power saving function that prevents unnecessary waste of battery power
- Resume function that retains the last stop position when power is turned back ON
- File name format can be set to use a user-defined word or the date
- Audio files created on computers can be played (Only in formats compatible with this product)
- Built-in monaural speaker with an output of 0.3W
- 128×128 pixel oversized graphic LCD with backlight
- USB 2.0 High-speed file transfer to a computer
- Stereo mini headphone line output / Headphone output connector
- Powered by four AA batteries, USB bus power, or AC adapter
- Long-time operation of over ** hours is possible using just the internal batteries
- Strap -hole
- Tripod attachment screw-hole
- 4GB microSD card is included
- RoHS certified